Looking to whip up a refreshing cocktail you can make in a jiff and that serves a crowd? Try this Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch. It’s sweet, tangy, and bubbly thanks to pink lemonade concentrate, lemon juice, and limeade. Just stir it up, pour, and enjoy!
Since you can make a big batch at once, this pink punch is perfect for when you have a group of friends or family over – think bridal showers, dinner gatherings, girls’ nights, and game days.
This cocktail contains simple ingredients: vodka, lemons, pink lemonade concentrate, and sparkling limeade from Trader Joe’s. I threw in some lemon slices and served the individual cocktail glasses with raspberries on cocktail picks, but you can also do lime wedges or even mint.
Thanks to its bright pink color, this Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch makes a great centerpiece at any get-together.
How to Make Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch
What You Need
- Large pitcher
- Spoon to stir
- Pink lemonade concentrate (you can find this in the freezer section of most grocery stores)
- Sparkling Limeade (I got mine at Trader Joe’s)
- Raspberries for garnish
Add the frozen pink lemonade concentrate, vodka, and limeade to a large pitcher. Squeeze a half lemon into the pitcher, then stir to combine.
If you’re serving immediately, add the sparkling limeade and give your pitcher contents a gentle stir to combine the ingredients. Then garnish and pour into individual ice-filled lowball glasses.
If you’re serving later, do not add the limeade. You don’t want your punch to lose any of the bubbles from the drink, so add this in right before you share it with your guests. You can store the pitcher in the fridge until you’re ready.
Variations and Substitutions for Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch
- Want to make it a mocktail? Skip the booze and add in extra sparkling limeade or soda
- If you don’t live near a Trader Joe’s you can substitute the sparkling limeade with Sprite or Lime La Croix
- If you don’t have cranberry juice, you can pomegranate juice to give this punch it’s pink color (it will change the flavor a bit, too!)
- If you’re not a vodka fan, try gin or tequila instead
- For a darker pink, add more juice. For a lighter pink, use less juice. This will also determine the strength of this flavor.
- Try different garnishes such as lemon or lime wedges, pomegranate arils, strawberry slices mint, or basil
Looking for other citrus cocktails? Try one of these:
Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch
- 12 oz pink lemonade concentrate, slightly thawed
- 1½-2 cups vodka
- ½ lemon
- 1 bottle Trader Joe's French Market Sparkling Limeade
- Add the frozen pink lemonade concentrate, vodka, and limeade to a large pitcher. Squeeze a half lemon into the pitcher, then stir to combine. (See notes if you are not serving immediately).