Summer entertaining is in full swing. No matter what kind of get-together you’re hosting, an easy cocktail you can make in a big batch is a must for any party. Enter the Mimosa Sangria: the perfect summer brunch cocktail that’s half bubbly, half adult punch.
The Perfect Summer Brunch Cocktail
This Mimosa Sangria requires only four ingredients.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this summer brunch cocktail:
- A pitcher (I got mine on Amazon)
- Blueberries (or any other berry if your choosing)
- Peach Schnapps
- Orange Juice
- Champagne or Prosecco (I used Mionetto Prosecco for this)
This drink is so easy to make I’m not sure if I can even call it a recipe. You’re more or less dumping one cup of everything into a pitcher except your bubbly – just make sure to leave at least 4 hours for your berries to marinate in the Peach Schnapps. You want your berries to be nice and boozy. (We’ll call this the “sangria” part of the drink.)
I like to pour the Champagne/Prosecco into the mix just before serving. Pour in the whole bottle, stir, then serve over ice. Too easy to call a recipe, am I right?
If you’re looking for affordable outdoor dining decor to accompany this Mimosa Sangria, read this post with my essentials under $50.
If you’re looking for another great summer brunch cocktail, try this Raspberry Lemon Drop.
Shop my tall pitcher here (under $30) and my ribbed coupe glasses (set of four) here.
How to Make a Mimosa Sangria
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or another berry of your choice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 bottle Champagne or Prosecco
- Pour the berries, orange juice, and peach schnapps into a larger pitcher. Stir, and chill for at least four hours or overnight.
- When you're ready to serve, pour your bottle of champagne or prosecco into the pitcher. Stir to mix. Serve over ice-filled glasses and enjoy!