I always get a little antsy with fashion this time of year. It’s still cold, but I’m usually ready to shop for the season ahead by refreshing my closet with a few new pieces. J. Crew recently launched a fun new collection that features classic items in updated silhouettes and fresh spring colors.
Here’s a roundup of my favorite items from the new J. Crew collection – you’ll find a mix of business and casual pieces you can wear now to perk up your winter wardrobe, plus some other cute discoveries.
To shop any of these pieces, just click directly on the image of the item you like in the collage.
My Favorite February New Arrivals from J.Crew
- Bootcut raw hem jeans – these have the slightest bootcut silhouette, and a great modern take on wider jean silhouettes.
- Green leather purse – made from Italian leather, under $200, and available in multiple colors, but the bright green on this is SO fun!
- Orange Willa blazer – A classic J.Crew piece; wear this with the matching pants for a high-impact office look.
- Orange crepe trouser pants – Try a t-shirt and sneakers for easy street style vibes.
- Hot pink sheath dress – Viva Magenta is the Pantone Color of the Year, and this beautiful shade will be everywhere.
- Light purple Oxford shirt – An easy oversized classic in a refreshing lavender for spring.
- Light purple chino pants – Pair with the Oxford short for an effortless outfit.
- Striped ruffle button up shirt – I love the addition of ruffles on the cuffs of this shirt. It’s a fun mix of feminine and masculine.
- Brown suede block heels – A great block heel for work or play. I love that these shoes have a closed front, just in case your toes aren’t sandal ready.
- Striped short sleeve shirt – This gives me Parisian vibes! Easy to wear, and will go with everything.
- Light khaki dress shorts – I’m a big fan of dress shorts when it’s warm, and prefer them over stiff denim ones.
- Straw tote bag – If you’re heading somewhere warm for a spring break trip, this will fit your pool or beach essentials.
- Gold orb earrings – I’m not a huge statement jewelry person, so I love that these add a little something while maintaining a dainty appearance.
- Light blue Mary Jane pumps – I mean, these are just so cute, they had to be on this list.