In partnership with Bernardo Fashions
I just got back from Park City and Jackson Hole, both full of snow and getting me into the spirit! Things are busy here are Charmed HQ wrapping up the holiday season, but I wanted to spotlight this super stylish snakeskin puffer jacket from Bernardo Outerwear. If you’re looking for a chic winter coat that’s not too bulky and perfect for that après ski moment, then this post is for you. (Plus, this jacket is currently 50% off so… it’s a no brainer IMO.)
Here’s the 4-1-1 on this snakeskin puffer jacket:
- 100% Ecoplume™ fill keeps this jacket lightweight, but warm enough for winter days (made from 100% recycled water bottles!)
- A stowaway hood curls up and wraps into the collar when you don’t need it
- Elastic inner cuffs keep snow and water out so that your arms stay dry in precipitation
- Hidden zipper pockets help keep the sleek silhouette, and you don’t have to worry about losing anything
- It’s water repellent
- And packable! Each jacket comes with its own bag so you can roll it up and save space in your suitcase or closet
This snakeskin print is so fun to wear. I love that even though it was about 30 degrees in Park City, I didn’t have to sacrifice style for warmth. With an all-black look of some leggings, a sweater, and boots, this snakeskin jacket instantly made me look like a deluxe snow bunny.
I also found this coat to be a lot less bulky than other traditional puffers this length. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE myself a nice large marshmallow coat, but sometimes after a lot of turkey and stuffing, a girl doesn’t want to feel any puffier. Am I right?
Stretchy panels at the waist keep this jacket slim, but comfortable. You’ll also notice in these photos that the paneling on this jacket is sewn in a downward diagonal angle along the chest and back, which is overall super flattering and slimming.
I love the shiny silver hardware on this snakeskin jacket. It makes this feel extra special and fancy, even if I’m just throwing it on over some leggings. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself to something fabulous!
For sizing reference, I am wearing a small and it fits TTS, even with a sweater under it. This jacket comes in two colors; I’m wearing the white snakeskin. If you’re looking for something a little more cozy (but also packable) for winter, then read all about their maxi puffer parka in this post here.