When all of this Coronavirus stuff started getting super serious, I really wasn’t sure if I wanted to keep blogging through it. To be honest, it seemed (and still does seem) a bit frivolous to be writing about shopping when something this big happening in the world.
However, I got a few messages on Instagram saying that these posts are a welcome change from seeing the news 24/7. I see both sides to this, so I’m going to try my best to walk the fine line somewhere in the middle. I want to be sensitive to today’s issues, but also want to be a happy retreat from anxiety driven news and confusing information.
This month’s Fashion Finds Under $100 picks are great transitional pieces to incorporate into your rotation as we head toward spring. I made sure to include a handful of pieces you can mix and match as well for easy outfit pairing.
If you see something you like, just click on the image in the collage to directly shop the item.
My entire outfit – with the exception of my bag – is under $100.
Tie dye is still a huge trend, and this sweater is a great piece for spring. Wear it over another top for extra warmth, or by itself. It’s a looser weave knit so even on warmer days, you’ll still get a nice breeze. 😊
I went up to a size medium in this sweater for a more oversized look, then half-tucked it in to these drapey pants. I hate wearing jeans when it’s warm out because I get way too hot; these are soft and light and basically feel like pajamas. (Plus, it’s a comfy outfit when you’re working from home but still want to get dressed to feel semi-human.)
The red in the pants brings out the red tones of the tie dye sweater, so it’s a fun color combination. Then I just went for is by also adding in these spotted sneakers. I’m actually surprised at how often I’ve worn these sneakers since I got them.
Even though they’re printed, they match with almost everything, even with other prints. And this is coming from a girl who usually isn’t big on prints with prints. But sigh, it works, and I’m not mad at it. (Wearing a size 7; they run TTS.)
FASHION FINDS UNDER $100
- Tie Dye Sweater: on-trend for spring and perfect for cooler spring days
- Drapey Jogger Pants: basically pajamas you can wear in public
- Tie Sleeve Top: I love the tie detail at the sleeves
- Mixed Floral Midi Dress: I’m obsessed with this dress; the back has a cutout detail, too!
- Woven Circle Bag: perfect for spring break and summer vacation
- Brown Sunglasses: a nice alternative to black sunnies
- Leather Espadrilles: I love these for when warm weather springs up and I haven’t had time for a pedicure
- Black Jumpsuit: only $35! A wardrobe staple
- Spotted Sneakers: these go with so much more than you think!
- White Denim Jacket: a great alternative to the blue denim one that you probably already have
- Black Off-The-Shoulder Dress: I mean, are you ready for warm weather yet?!
- Light Pink Jeans: love these as an alternative to regular blue jeans, and the color screams spring!