Ever wondered what a day at New York Fashion Week looks like? I’m sharing it all in today’s post! Watch the video below for a day in my life at NYFW, from the time I wake up to the shows I attend, and everything in between.
Watch a Day in My Life at New York Fashion Week
A Glimpse at my NYFW Schedule for the Day
Here’s a full view of my schedule for a single day at New York Fashion Week:
- 7:15 AM: I get up and dressed for my daytime events
- Head uptown to Nordstrom’s Beauty Haven to get my hair done
- Go back downtown to Spring Studios for my first show of the day: Private Policy
- Grab a quick bite at a nearby bakery
- Visit the Rebecca Minkoff presentation back at Spring Studios
- Head back near my apartment for a quick lunch
- Rest, drink water, and change looks for the night
- Attend the Cynthia Rowley show at Wagner Park (with amazing views of the Statue of Liberty!)
- Drive to Meatpacking District for the Alice + Olivia presentation
- 8:15 PM: Go home to change, then head out to dinner
Each day during NYFW is a little bit different, but most days I’m up around 6 or 7 AM depending on show times, and then don’t get home until 8 or 9 PM. After I get home, I review my schedule, outfits, and logistics for the next day, so bed time is somewhere around 12 PM.
If you’re a blogger and looking to attend NYFW, but not quite where to start (or you’re just interested in the process) – READ THIS POST.
I also break down why NYFW is important for bloggers and how I prep and pack for it in this post.
Let me know if you enjoyed this behind-the-scenes look at a day in my life at New York Fashion week below in the comments!