How are you doing? There is a lot going on in our country right now, but I hope that this blog can always serve as a little slice of escape, if only for a bit. Despite all of this, I do hope there is a little light at the end of the tunnel, at least with this pandemic as businesses start to open.
I have to admit, I’ve been less than excited about my work over the last month or so but last week hit a turning point and I’m starting to get back into a routine. I’ve finally found some joy in planning my calendar again, have a couple of new ideas for posts, and already scheduled two photo shoots. I’ve been using a tripod and/or Matt as my photographer and I’m so excited to get my creative juice flowing with some new people and new locations!
Anyway, now that we have that little life update, here are 14 fashion finds under $100 – all perfect summer pieces at great prices. If you see something you like, click the item in the collage and a page will open up to shop it directly.
This floral jumpsuit from Madewell is super comfy. It’s basically a big, airy onesie, so I decided to add a belt to make it look a little more stylish. I also snagged these woven slides from American Eagle – also under $100! They add some fun texture and the neutral straw color goes with literally everything.
SIZE NOTE: I’m wearing a size 4 in the jumpsuit and size 7 in the slides. If you’re in between sizes on the jumpsuit, I would go a size down since it’s cute a bit loose.
- Black Jumpsuit – Made from stretchy rayon/spandex so it’s comfy for summer and easy to wear around the house when you want to get out of pajamas
- Light Purple Blouse – A cute high neck top that’s a stylish alternative to a plain t-shirt
- Sunglasses – I have this style in another color (my exact pair is sold out) but I love the brown-to-tortoise gradient on these frames
- Brown Slides – The toe loops make these sandals chic and minimal; they’ll match everything
- White Skirt – I love white anything in the summer, and this is a cute option instead of a dress
- White Puff Sleeve Top – Only $13! Puff sleeves are always a good idea
- Floral Jumpsuit – I’m a sucker for any jumpsuit, and love the vintage floral print here
- Bracelet Set – An easy finishing touch to any outfit without being too gaudy
- White Midi Dress – There’s something super sweet about the tiered effect here
- Los Angeles Graphic Tee – This gives me major 1980s Venice Beach vibes (wear with bike shorts!)
- Striped Jersey Dress – When it’s really hot, there’s nothing better than throwing on an easy cotton dress (Only $18!)
- Puff Sleeve Floral Dress – Midi length and made from crisp cotton fabric
- Woven Slides – These are officially on my wish list because the neutral color matches everything
- Striped Pink Pajamas – I have this set in another print and these pajamas are so soft and airy for hot summer nights (Only $22!)