Ah! There are SO many cute things out there right now. Since I can’t buy everything all at once (the struggle is real, right?) I made this little wish list to chip away at over the next couple of months.
Here’s my spring wish list… everything is under $150! Click directly on each item to shop and read below as to why I want these pieces.
MY SPRING WISH LIST
- I can always use a denim refresh in my life. These jeans are the perfect shade of spring blue. I’m not a fan of super light washed denim because I always feel fat in them, but this shade is right on the money. The step hem is perfect for showing off all of my fun shoes (see numbers 3,6, and 8).
- I’m really into flowy dresses because I love the laid back vibe of them. This nude one by Free People will go with browns and blacks, which is something I look for when purchasing clothing so that I can get double mileage out of my items. I’m not sure how short it is, but if you don’t feel comfortable with the length, it’ll look cute thrown over a pair of shorts with a half tuck.
- Nude sandals always elongate the leg, and I love the little tassels on the ties of these. Plus, they are only $60, which is a major steal in my book. How cute will these look with the dress I just mentioned above for a total tonal outfit?
- Samudra always has the cutest printed pouches. I have a handful of them and use them for everything. Sometimes I wear them as a clutch, but I’ll also throw one of these pouches into a larger handbag so that I can easily find what I need. I’m opting for this black and white palm tree pouch since I already have some other brightly colored ones.
- I am a sunglasses fanatic and always trying to build up my collection. I recently discovered Perverse sunglasses. They are nicer than the cheap ones you can buy off the street vendors in Venice beach, but also don’t cost an arm and a leg. I can take these on vacation when I go to Mexico in June without worrying about losing them in the ocean.
- I love a flat sandal as much as the next girl, but sometimes I also want a little height. Enter these platform slides – they are the perfect mix. I can get a little extra height with my casual outfits without having to sacrifice comfort. Sold.
- Let me just start by saying Rebecca Minkoff had an amazing show at The Grove in LA a couple of weeks ago. Basically I just want everything from her Spring collection, but since I’m keeping everything on here under $150, this babydoll dress took first place. I love that the color isn’t quite red or orange, and so it’ll look great on a lot of skin tones. I also love the silhouette because it skims the body without being fitted, but also doesn’t look like you’re wearing a paper bag.
- I know that this is the second nude shoe on here, but I don’t care. I tried these mules on at Nordstrom the other day and for only $90 they are kind of amazing. The nude will go with everything but they also make them in black, navy and red (!).
- Menswear stripes are having a major moment, as well as off the shoulder. So, why not combine both trends into one awesome shirt? I love that the bow on this shirt gives it a little bit of a girly spin on it, while still maintaining a tomboy effect.
- Stripes again, but this time in a workplace-friendly format. Madewell is always the king of striped shirts, and I get most of mine from there. I love that this particular shirt has slightly thicker stripes.
- Remember that blue off the shoulder dress that every girl wore all of last spring and summer? It’s making an appearance again, but this time as a shirt. Consider this piece as your spring staple that will go with everything from skirts and jeans to heels and flats.