Every so often a really good sale comes at a moment when you are dying to get new clothes and shoes. The Shopbop spring sale is that sale.
I get extremely antsy when spring clothes start to arrive, even though I can’t really wear any of them yet. Example: it was 90 degrees last week so all I wanted buy was sandals, but it’s supposed to rain tomorrow. 😐
In an effort to “be a smarter shopper” (insert sarcasm here) and not give my husband a full blown heart attack by the time he turns 31, I patiently wait for the items that I put little hearts next to, to go on sale .
Let me just say that I love Shopbop. I could write a song for them stating how much I lust over literally everything on their website. But instead of becoming a professional song writer, I’ve created a curated list of my top picks from their sale. Enter BIGEVENT16 at checkout and get up to 25% off! Jackpot.
Check them out here, then scroll to the bottom to shop each item and get in on the goodness of what just might be the best. Sale. Ever.
- T by Alexander Wang Classic T Shirt (I stock up on these like crazy… super soft and a great item for days when you don’t know what to wear) – here
2. Loeffler Randal Kiki Tassel Slides (I don’t have enough time in the world to tell you about the awesomeness of fringe) – here
3. BB Dakota Mimi Jumpsuit (a one piece throw on and go item for no-brainer dressing) – here
4. Current/Elliott The Stiletto Jean (a great, not too skinny pair of white denim) – here
5. Kate Spade Glitter iPhone Case (because the corners of my current one are cracking) – here
6. Clare V. Supreme Foldover Clutch (everything is more chic in leopard print) – here
7. Mother Oversized Boxy Goodie Goodie Tee (I can’t justify this one – it’s just cute and makes me feel like a cowboy) – here
8. Rag & Bone Range Fedora (a white alternative to the classic black and more seasonally appropriate) – here
9. Sigerson Morrison Braze Thong Sandal (not quite nude, but will go with everything, plus bonus points for the lace up trend) – here
10. Gorjana Mixed Size Simple Ring Set (repeat after me: there is no such thing as too many midi rings) – here