Hi friend! I hope you’re doing well. It’s starting to warm up here and it feels like summer in Los Angeles. We are still under an at-home order until May 15, but I’m longing for the day where we can go on vacation. Until then, it’s hanging out in the backyard and pretending I’m at the beach on my chaise lounge.
These fashion finds under $100 are affordable pieces to bring you some joy as we continue to navigate through the craziness. If you see something you like, just click on the image in the collage and a new page will open up to shop it directly. (You can also click on any pink link or image in the shopping carousel.)
My New Favorite Pants
I have been living in these wide leg, soft chambray pants. They’re basically glorified pajamas, and have helped me feel put together for the day. These are great for working from home or out on a neighborhood walk. They’re also a great alternative to both jeans (too hot in the summer) and sweatpants (if you miss wearing real clothes). I’ve shared these pants a few times on Instagram Stories and they’ve been a top seller; lots of others are loving them, too!
SIZE NOTE: I’m a true size 4 and wearing a small in these.
A Pop of Floral
I wanted to inject a little spring into my look and wear something other than a baggy tee, so I purchased this floral top. I love the high neckline and peplum waist. At first the elastic on the sleeves felt a bit too tight around my arms (something I regularly have an issue with) but after awhile it felt fine. So if you order this and it feels odd at first, give it a few minutes.
SIZE NOTE: I have the small, but I think a medium would have fit well, too. If you are between sizes or want the shirt to fit a little looser than how mine does, be sure to size up one size.
SHOP MY PICKS
- High Neck Floral Top
- Black Puff Sleeve Mini Dress – effortless and no waistband = comfy town ($30, a steal if you ask me)
- White Buckle Slides – white is fun for spring and summer
- Leopard Print Bag – on major sale!
- Gold Coin Necklace – add a piece of jewelry to your look, even at home
- Faded Skinny Jeans – these are in my cart; I love that they are faded so much that they’re almost white but with a hint of blue
- Brown Flat Slides – easy to throw on for the backyard
- Wide Leg Chambray Pants
- Light Pink Ruffle Tank – only $30!
- White Eyelet Peplum Top – cutest sweetheart neckline
- Striped Button Up Shirt – baggy and so easy to wear
- Sunglasses – I’ve been living in these and they’re super affordable
- Black Smocked Jumpsuit – you know I love myself a jumpsuit… one and done!
- White Platform Espadrille Sneakers – great for spring, especially since most of our toes could use some major TLC right now
- Denim Shorts – I love the cuff on these and that they are longer than most shorts