One of my favorite things about the holiday season is the makeup. It’s often the only time of the year where you can try a bunch of products at once since they’re being sold in fun, limited-edition kits that aren’t typically available otherwise. Usually, brands offer these sets at a special price point, so although I primarily shop for others during the month, I always, always pick up tons of beauty goodies for myself during this time of year.
Nordstrom is typically one of my go-to retailers for holiday gifts because they truly have something for everyone on your list, no matter your budget. One of my favorite sets this year is this Space NK Holiday Heroes Silver Edition Collection. It’s special edition, available exclusively at Nordstrom, and absolutely perfect for the total beauty maven who loves all things makeup, skin, and hair. Who wouldn’t love this amazing collaboration?
There’s a ton of Space NK’s best sellers in this kit but the absolute gold in here that I’ve been dying to try is the Sunday Riley Good Genes treatment. I posted a couple times on Insta Stories about this but I’m LOVING my results. Even after the first night using it, I woke up the next day and my skin looked brighter and not as dull as the day before. Typically this item alone is upwards of $100, but you get a very decently sized bottle of this plus a bunch of other amazing product for $99 + a super cute silver cosmetics bag (the retail value is $225 – see, told you the holidays bring out the best sets).
SHOP THE SET
Some of my other favorites in here:
– One of my favorite cleansers by Eve Lom. I rotate through a few different brands of cleansers throughout the year, but this one is so luxurious, it feels like a spa day whenever I use it.
– A travel size of Oribe’s Dry Texturizing Spray – I’ve never tried and Oribe product and not liked it. I have another spray called Après Beach that I use for my undone Cali girl waves, so I can’t wait to give this a go before I undoubtedly upgrade to the full-size.
Remember how I mentioned that I always pick up goodies for myself? You’re probably noticing that I keep saying “I” a lost through this blog post. I definitely kept these goodies for myself because truly, they were too good not to try myself.
If you’re the beauty lover of the bunch, then I suggest you drive yourself over to a Nordstrom store STAT or head on over to Nordstrom.com to buy this limited-edition exclusive set. If this isn’t for you, then at least do your beauty-loving friend a favor and pick this up for her this Christmas. You’ll absolutely sky rocket to the top of her nice list. 🙂
Here’s the full line up of everything in this luxe silver bag set:
- By Terry Baume de Rose Crystalline Mini (0.08 oz.): sooth and plump lips while protecting them against the sun – a rose-scented, non-sticky gloss with a subtle pink tint
- Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Volume Mascara (0.17 oz.): award-winning volumizing mascara
- EVE LOM Cleanser (1.7 oz.): this cleanser opens pores utilizing heat and a cloth so that the balmy formula can clean the skin
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment (0.5 oz.): an all-in-one lactic acid treatment that helps to reduce fine lines, clears skin, and brightens it
- Travel-size Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (2.55 oz.): an invisible dry spray that builds volume and adds texture
- Smith & Cult Glass Souls Nail Lacquer (0.5 oz.): a nail lacquer in the most prefect holiday silver glitter
- Lipstick Queen Medieval Lipstick (0.12 oz.): a sheer but bold red lipstick to wow at any holiday party (fun fact: in medieval times, lipstick was considered a sin and women used the natural acidity of lemons to bring forth a natural blood-red stain on their lips)
Want some more holiday ideas for that beauty lover in your life? Head on over to my beauty gift guide.