How to Wear an Anorak Fashionably

Anorak. Parka. Whatever you want to call it, this thing is made to keep you warm. Most of the time (okay, fine – 99% of the time) I wear mine with jeans and boots in an attempt to stay cozy wherever it is that I am. But what about that remaining 1% of the time, when I just want this thing to look a little more cute and not so… eskimo-inspired?

How to Wear an Anorak | Charmed by Camille

This outfit is a product of my recent trip to NYC when I asked myself, “how do I actually look cute in tone of these?”

Since I think I may have cracked the cute code to it, here’s my favorite way to fashionably wear an anorak this winter.

Read More

| Filed under outfits & accessories