Happy Friday! This month’s installment of Fashion Finds Under $100 is all about staple pieces you can wear now that can also take you into spring. With a lighter color palette featuring faded blues and light pinks, here are a bunch of transitional spring pieces – all under $100.
If you see something you like, click on the image to shop it.
- Destructed Jeans – I posted these jeans earlier this week and they are such a major steal. Made from 100% cotton, they have that vintage, classic denim feel. I love the hem at the bottom; it’s a refreshing take on distressing. Take your normal size here – no need to size up on these.
- Transitional Jacket – This twill jacket is perfect for those tricky days when the weather won’t behave itself. I love the blush color; it’s a perfect spring shade but will go with a lot of darker winter colors like navy, burgundy, or charcoal. It’s only $45! Talk about a no-brainer buy.
- Dad Sneakers – If you missed my post on affordable dad sneakers, click here. These are only $90 and a great way to dip your feet (pun intented) into the trend without committing to an expensive pair.
- Classic White Canvas Sneakers – Add a casual flair to any look if you’re not ready for the dad sneaker trend. Classic and all white, they’ll go out of style. I love these sneakers; I pair mine with everything from jeans to dresses to add that laid-back feel.
- Spring Shorts – These drapey shorts are SO cute for those random warmer spring days. I’ve been seeing a lot of paperbag waists lately. Pair with a t-shirt and Tretorn white canvas sneakers, or dress these up with a white blazer and flats.
- Updated Jewelry – I’ve always been into layering necklaces, but how about bracelets? This bracelet trio comes with all three, so you can wear alone or stack them depending on your outfit and mood.
- Spring Workout Leggings – Lagging on that resolution now that we’re a couple of months in to 2019? No problem. Reinvigorate your inner gym rat with a pair of these pink, spring appropriate leggings. I always like to update my workout wardrobe with a piece or two every couple of months. It keeps me excited to workout all year, not just in January.
- Spring Sweater – This lightweight sweater looks perfect to wear on its own or to layer over a t-shirt. With finicky spring temperatures, I like to pack something I can throw into a tote in case I get chilly. I love the crisp white here, but it also comes in other colors.
- Utility Dress – The utility trend is in full swing this season with olive and khaki tones, contrast stitching, and buckle details. This on-trend dress would look cute now with a black leather jacket, tights, and booties. Once it warms up, you can ditch all of those for black sandals come April and May.
- Goes With Anything Cardigan – Similarly to the white sweater above, this gray open cardigan easily layers over your outfit if there’s a change of weather. This might be the ultimate workhorse when it comes to transitional spring pieces. Since it doesn’t have any buttons, it’s super versatile. Wear it over anything, even a slightly fancier dress if needed. (Plus the jersey fabric makes it oh-so-soft.)
- Graphic T-Shirt – Clearly I have a thing for light pink right now, and I still love graphic tees. Truthfully, I just thought this was a cute shirt, and so it’s currently on my wish list. Mix and match this with the jeans, shorts, and even the gray cardigan.
My secret for these odd in-between months is to find transitional spring pieces that are warm enough to wear now, but come in lighter spring shades like pastel blue or pink. Happy shopping!