It’s time for another Fashion Finds Under $100 post! Today we’re talking cute summer outfits. Truthfully, it didn’t even occur to me until just last week that we are in the thick of summer! I’ve been inside so much, and since things are pretty much closed, I haven’t been outside a ton except for the weekends.
Anyway, today’s post features a handful of really cute prints and warm tones. Each item is under $100, so you can obtain super cute summer style without totally breaking the bank. As always, click on any image in the collage below and a new page will open to shop the item directly.
What I’m Wearing
This adorable set is actually from Target! I love the Who What Wear Collection; it always has on trend pieces with super affordable stuff. I want to say everything in the collection is under $50.
Even though these are super affordable items, details aren’t overlooked for a lower price point. The skirt has smocking at the waist (AKA comfy!) and the blouse has knot details on the sleeves. I love the look of wearing the items as a set, but of course you split them up to wear separately.
Affordable Cute Summer Outfits
- Denim Shorts – I love that these are slightly longer than other styles without looking frumpy
- Gold Locket – An easy necklace like this adds the finishing touch
- Floral Tank Dress – I love this print; it feels almost vintage
- Red Headband – I’ve been very into headbands lately (if you need ideas on headband hairstyles, read this post)
- Floral Swimsuit – A cute, printed alternative to the regular black one-piece swimsuit
- Rust Tank Top – An easy top with cute smocking details at the neck/straps
- Printed High-Neck Blouse – This would be cute tucked into black high-waist shorts!
- Printed Tiered Skirt – Super easy breezy, super versatile
- Black Slides – Most black slides also have brown, so I love that these are all black
- Spaghetti Strap Floral Tank – Another dainty little print with an airy cut for those hot days
- Tortoise Sunglasses – I recently purchased these and I love them
- Wide Brim Straw Hat – I shared this on stories and tons of people loved it, so I’m sharing it here, too