I live in Los Angeles with my husband Matt and my Yorkshire Terrier Audrey. I’m generally pretty minimal, but never boring.
I started Charmed by Camille after leaving my job in fashion. I currently work in the skin care/beauty industry, but my love for clothing still runs deep. I’ve always loved sharing my purchases with family and friends, so I figured I could share them across the internet, too.
My beaches, slept-in waves may scream California girl, but you can always convince me to hop on a plane to New York City. It’s my favorite place in the world.
Some quick facts about me:
- I’ve never met a shade of pink I didn’t like
- I love heels, but I rarely wear them
- There are over 40 pairs of jeans in my closet
- I will always splurge on a good pair of shoes or a great handbag
- Water is my favorite beverage (besides rosé)
- Favorite season: fall, because layers
- Go-to magazine: InStyle
- White over black, in terms of design
- Black over white, in terms of clothing
- No fail last minute outfit: jeans, a t-shirt, and booties
- Six time half-marathon and one-time marathon runner
- Fitness fanatic so that I can be a food fanatic
- Sweet over savory – I eat chocolate every day
If you are interested in a collaboration or partnership, please email me here.