Hi everyone! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is well underway and I’m sure you’ve seen tons of Instagram posts already on this. The sale lasts pretty long, and there’s always stuff coming and going, so it can be exhausting trying to keep track of everything.
So, I chose 5 fall must-haves still in stock at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Everything sells fast, so my apologies if by the time you shop some sizes sell out. But right now, all 5 of these items are fully stocked!
5 FALL MUST-HAVES
- Basic Black Leggings – I have two pairs of these Zella black leggings and get so much use out of them. On the weekends, I wear them running errands when I don’t want to get dressed (story of my life). While I don’t use these for high intensity workouts, they are great for Pilates or stretching classes. These are perfect travel leggings. Some people don’t mind wearing jeans while traveling, but I absolutely hate it. With these leggings, I pair them with a sweater or oversized sweatshirt and sneakers. It’s effortless and totally on trend with that athleisure look. These black leggings are thick enough to keep you warm and aren’t see through when you bend over.
- A Roomy Tote Bag – Fall weather can be odd. I’m typically not one for big handbags, but I love an easily accessible tote like this one from Madewell. I can go out all day and throw a sweater or jacket in here so that I have it at night in case it gets chilly. This particular bag can also serve as a work tote if you need to put your laptop somewhere. I love the stripe down the center – it’s genuine leather and also available in multiple colors! (I love the brown and black ones).
- Dark Blue Skinny Jeans – If you saw my Nordstrom Haul video, you probably already saw these Rag & Bone skinny jeans. They are the perfect shade of dark blue so you can dress them up or wear them casually. I usually take a size 26 and had to go down a size, so I’d say they run a little big. They’re SO comfortable and hit perfectly at the ankle. I’m 5’4″ for reference. Since premium denim can be a bit pricey, I always stock up during this sale. I wear jeans every day in the fall, so these will probably be my go-to pair. I’m so happy that they are still in stock because they are amazing!
- Versatile Black Flats – I love heels but let’s be honest, sometimes they aren’t practical and usually they aren’t comfortable. I adore these pointed-toe suede flats (also in my haul video!). They are perfect for work but also really modern, so they don’t look like you bought them just for the office. You know what I mean here. If you’re going somewhere after work and you just don’t want to wear heels, these are your shoes. I’m usually a size 6.5 or 7 and went with the 7 on these.
- A Cozy Cardigan – I know, it’s totally too hot to even think about sweaters. But when it gets suddenly cold, don’t you want to throw on something ASAP? Sweaters, along with coats, can get so expensive, so if you live somewhere that gets cold quickly, then start shopping now to save some bucks. The worst thing that can happen is to need a sweater, like this cashmere open cardigan, a couple weeks after this sale ends and having to pay full price. Cringe! I love wearing an open cardigan with my black Zella leggings and cozying up on the couch to watch tv.
So there you have it! My 5 fall must-haves that are still available at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. What are you fall must-haves?